
Jan. 2008 Jianbo and Yada decided to unite their lives. From then on, good or bad, happy or sad, poor or rich, ... , neither of them is alone.
Here is the first home of the two peas, a place to record every great moment on their journey to love. Dear friends, classmates, colleague, and relatives, you are welcome to visit this pod and share their feelings.
Here is the first home of the two peas, a place to record every great moment on their journey to love. Dear friends, classmates, colleague, and relatives, you are welcome to visit this pod and share their feelings.

8 comments:
You fan is your safa, as always! Love this cute couple! Wish you have a lifelong love!
Cute couple!!!!
I love this invitation. It will be an honor truly, to attend this wedding ceremony. May God bless your life together always.
PS. Who is Bob?? ha ha...
At least I got a bench!!! Sorry, Mom, you got to sit on the floor : )
mom, I am sitting beside you on the floor. don't worry.
BOB :)
Congratulations! This is a big step in your lives, but both of you decide to step out. 有情人终成眷属! 祝幸福美满!
haha, I got the basement:p
I am so excited about this good news! Congratulations to you, a romantic couple.
Congratulations!!!
Wish you two lead a beautiful life from now on, friends!
Post a Comment